Thursday, April 4, 2013

Deer Tracking

Being outside has always brought me a sense of calm whether it's a walk in the woods, fishing, or just watching the sunset.  Three of my favorite things to do!  So tonight, my Dad and I decided to see if we could catch any fish at my Grandmother's lakes, but not even a nibble!  Since we had no luck, we decided to take a nice stroll through the woods!  It was perfect weather out and was such a clear evening.  I just love the smell of the outdoors!

No bites tonight! :(

Taking a walk in the woods with my Papa.  :)

Spring has made its way through!

We spotted fresh deer tracks and decided to follow them...

It led me to a tuft of deer fur!

We continued along the field...

And came across three deer!!!  I felt like a hunter...

Gorgeous sunset!

Goodbye to yet another beautiful day that was gifted to us!

Is anyone else enjoying Spring yet?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyssa!!! I am a good bloggy friend of Kym's and saw that you started a blog too! Of course now I have to follow along!!! Can't wait to get to know you too! Welcome to the community!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to meet some bloggers! I will definitely come check out yours as well!

      Delete

01 09 10
Pin It button on image hover