Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trail Time

All of those who know me know that I am not a fan of running, but I'm beginning to realize that I need to start some sort of exercise routine so that I can continue to eat the foods I hold dear to me.  I am a chocoholic and a cheese fanatic through and through and cannot go a day without either!  Just last night, I couldn't satisfy my hunger until I got my chocolate fix.  So in an effort to start burning some calories, I decided to take a walk with my Mom today on a lovely pathway.  We walked a total of 3.3 miles! 


Lovely Bridges!

My Mom was excited!
My Sister would hate my outfit!  So warm out for me!


Mr. Bunny joined us!
I think my Mom said we burned a total of around 250 calories.  I know I gained all that back and more after we feasted at her favorite restaurant, McAlister's.  Surprise, surprise!  What exercise ideas/tips do you have to help tone up a bit?

4 comments:

  1. Running and Body Pump work for me. I too love to eat so I must keep up the running to burn off all those calories. Body Pump is a great way to tone up your body although I know it is not your favorite. Perhaps a Jillian Michaels DVD would be to your liking. Her exercises are real killers! I have heard that piloxing is a great way to tone up and burn extra calories as well. However, I will enjoy walking with you any time you want. (And of course eating at McAlisters after!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one Jillian Michaels DVD, but it kicks my butt! I know that's what I need, but it's no fun! HAHA! I can't wait for summer swim time!

      Delete
  2. UUUHHHHH...totally hating the outfit sister! B would agree with me :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10
Pin It button on image hover