Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Florida

My Grandmother spends half the year down in Marco Island, Florida to escape the cold winters up here in Indiana.  I miss her dearly whenever she is away, but am thankful that I get to visit her down in paradise.  This March, I got to spend 4 beautiful days with her as well as my Dad and younger sister.  We went to the beach (I got rather burnt...as usual), visited our favorite jewelry shops (Best of Everything and Ooh La La), and of course we dined at the best seafood restaurant in Marco (Snook Inn)! 

On the boat!
My little sis and Ariel
Sisters!
It was still alive!!!
So many sand dollars!
Dad and his girls - minus big sis


Me and Papa

Love reading on the beach!
  
Dad and Gma

Snook Inn!  Yum!





My Gpa planted these palms for me and my two sisters - we each have our own!
Until next time Gma!


2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to visit grandma and enjoy the warm Florida sunshine! Marco Island is a little bit of paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is! But I'm glad Gma will be home soon...I miss her!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10
Pin It button on image hover