Monday, April 1, 2013

Starting Out

While sitting around and visiting with my older sister last night, she finally convinced me to start my own blog.  She has been blogging for a while now and absolutely loves it!  I've thought about starting a blog for a while now, since I love to try and share new recipes as well as my own concoctions.  What better time than the present?!  If you have any post suggestions or are in search of a certain recipe, don't hesitate to leave a comment!


My cat, Dorian, helped me set up my blog this morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Finally you are blogging! You are such a wonderful cook that you need to share your talents with the blog world. Too bad they can't taste what you create. And Dorian is too cute! Can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took some convincing, but I'm finally here! I'm sure I will be getting some dinner requests soon.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10
Pin It button on image hover